The scientific journal “Siberian Law Review” is included:
– in the List of peer-reviewed scientific journals, in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degrees of candidate of sciences and doctor of science must be published;
– the database “Russian science citation index” (www.elibrary.ru);
– Digital Object Identifier system (DOI) – standard designation of information about the object in the “Internet” information and telecommunications network, adopted in the English-speaking academic environment (www.crossref.org);
– Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory is an authoritative database that contains bibliographic information about scientific periodicals of the world (www.ulrichsweb.com);
– Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (www.doaj.org)
– legal information database “GARANT System”;
– legal information database "ConsultantPlus";
– scientific electronic library “CyberLeninka” (Cyberleninka.ru).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.