The author submits a unique not prior published manuscript which is not under consideration in other journals.
- To be published it is necessary to send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application for Publication of an Article in Scientific Reviewed Journal “Siberian Law Review”. Application with data concerning the surname, name, middle name, science degree, academic title, position and place of work (no abbreviations are used). When in coauthorship the application is filled in for each author.;
- text of the article formatted according to all of the rules;
- scanned copy of the licensed contract.
- The deadline for submitting articles none.
- The board reserves the right to reject publishing an article if it doesn’t meet the journal’s requirements and themes or if not all the materials are included. The editorial board is authorized to send an article for review. The terms and regulations of reviewing are given in section Regulations on reviewing.
- The author is informed about confirmation of the materials received and within a about the decision to publish them. After receiving a positive answer the author sends original documents (licensed contract) to the address: Korolenko 12, Omsk, 644010, Russia.